Intrella leverages best of breed learning management systems and mobile learning solutions, designs and develops custom eLearning and corporate eTraining solutions for companies and learners worldwide.
eLearning Service Providers
We provide a full spectrum of services for ESPs along the entire software development lifecycle, including product enhancement, customization, integration, QA and testing, support and maintenance or delivery from scratch.
Corporate Training Divisions
Our experts have vast expertise in designing educational, engaging, and entertaining online learning and corporate training experiences tailored to fit your specific business needs.
Intrella is a one-stop shop for custom eLearning and blended software for educational institutions. We deliver a wide range of solutions embracing virtual classroom integration, online education, admission, assessment, scheduling, reporting and more.
Educational Content Publishers
With ample experience in mobile and web development, we deliver custom secure solutions for content dissemination, storage, search and categorization that allow you to create additional revenue streams through various distribution channels.
360° eLearning Coverage
We offer our clients custom turnkey solutions that ensure continuous knowledge acquisition and effective skills retention with sustainable results. We address diverse business needs by developing multifaceted and innovative eLearning applications enriched with engaging learning and management features:
Learning Management Systems
Assessment and Evaluation Tools
Wikis and Collaboration Tools
DELIVERING VITAL COMPONENTS AND BEYOND
Interaction & Engagement
- Vast online communication capabilities including course chatrooms and embedded messaging systems
- Support for various presentation methods for educational materials, including rich media illustrations, animations, simulations as well as audio and video streaming or playback
- Social Networking capabilities that enable students, tutors and managers to draw upon implicit or explicit social connections between them
- Gamification to increase learners’ natural desire for competition, goal achievement, and genuine self-expression while promoting interactivity and a quantifiable outcome
Reporting & Analytics
- Real-time/on-demand/scheduled reporting of performance, progress, and completion of eLearning courses, activities, and programs
- Role-specific customizable dashboards for managers, tutors, learners and more
- Integrated toolsets for comparing learner performance between courses or individual and peer results
- Data mining and visual analytics tools to derive actionable information from student interaction with online resources
- In-built learning content management modules including rich multimedia editors
- Advanced scheduling features for course planning, content delivery and management
- Ability to structure and update course offerings and distribute them to target groups
- Integration of external content, functions, and services to customize learning materials
- Customized dashboards that facilitate test creation and structuring
- Advanced options for questions randomization and grading
- Instant feedback options for course managers, tutors and students
- Adaptive scoring subsystems based on question grouping and test structure
- Full learning management system functionality across all platforms and form factors
- Same look, feel and navigational tools to provide continuity no matter how students access the course
- Just-in-time access to information, knowledge and resources that provides valuable performance support and raises learners’ knowledge retention abilities
- Caching and syncing capabilities that enable educational materials to be saved if connectivity is lost, and assignments to be submitted when it becomes available
- SCORM conformant software that plays well with other learning management systems in place
- Section 508 compliance to make sure that the delivered solution is accessible for people with disabilities
- AICC packaging to store content on a separate server and support secure information transfers with HTTPS
- Tin Can/Experience API (xAPi) to collect data about the wide range of learners’ online and offline experiences
Encompassing superior learning management systems our hands-on expertise allows us to deliver custom-tailored web-based training courses, eLearning and e-library software or integrate your existing applications with 3rd party solutions. Depending on your business needs Intrella can embody your ideas in flawless SCORM compliant learning management systems.